The GUARDIAN A4-50 features a 3-hand Swiss-made mechanical movement with date, automatic winding, smooth sweeping seconds and 25 jewels. The “Eclipse”dial with it’s layered design is quite unique. The bold case is of impact-forged, surgical grade 316L PVD coated stainless steel and precision machine sculpted. The screw-down crown is placed in our signature 10 o'clock position for anatomical ease and distinction, while a wide NBR rubber strap combines elegance and comfort. This SISU timepiece is shielded by an anti-reflective pure sapphire crystal, the hardest and most scratch-resistant lens material used in the world of fine watchmaking.
The GUARDIAN A4-50 is an individually numbered Limited Edition timepiece.
- Case: Black PVD coated 316L surgical grade stainless steel
- Dial: Matte black with layered applied indices
- Superluminova coated luminescent hands
- NBR (Acrylonitrile-butadiene) rubber strap with Black PVD steel buckle
- Exhibition window caseback
- Case diameter: 50 mm
- Case height: 16.7 mm
- Bracelet width: 30 mm
- Movement: Self-winding automatic
- Caliber: Swiss ETA 2824
- Twenty-five jewels
- 38 hours power reserve (max)
- 28,800 Vibrations per hour (4Hz)
- Water resistance: 100m (330 Ft)
- Screw-down crown
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
It is a bold substantial looking watch. It is built like a tank while looking like a high end watch. I love it so far!!