The CARBURETOR Q3 features a 3-hand Swiss-made quartz movement with date and a ticking second hand. The dial is minimalistically clean and stunningly unique with its corrugated swirl design. The bold case is of impact-forged, surgical grade 316L PVD coated stainless steel and precision machine sculpted. The screw-down crown is placed in our signature 10 o'clock position for anatomical ease and distinction, while a wide, NBR rubber strap combines elegance and comfort. This SISU timepiece is shielded by an anti-reflective hardened mineral crystal lens.
The CARBURETOR Q3 is an individually numbered Limited Edition timepiece.
- Case: Black PVD coated 316L surgical grade stainless steel
- Dial: Dark corrugated with cut-out indices
- Superluminova coated luminescent hands
- NBR (Acrylonitrile-butadiene) rubber strap with PVD coated stainless steel buckle
- Case diameter: 50 mm
- Case Height: 13.5 mm
- Strap Width: 30 mm at the lugs and tapers
- Movement: Swiss quartz ETA F06.161
- Battery life: 5 years
- Water resistance: 100m (330 Ft)
- Screw-down crown
- Mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating
Very happy with the watch . I have a big wrist and I love how masculine this beast is thank you very much