The BRAVADO Q4 features a 3-hand Swiss-made quartz movement with date and a ticking second hand. The “Cross” dial is clean in design and stunningly unique. The bold case is of impact-forged, surgical grade 316L stainless steel and precision machine sculpted. The screw-down crown is placed in our signature 10 o'clock position for anatomical ease and distinction, while a wide, NBR rubber strap combines elegance and comfort. This SISU timepiece is shielded by an anti-reflective hardened mineral crystal lens.
The BRAVADO Q4-50 is an individually numbered Limited Edition timepiece.
- Case: Brushed 316L surgical grade stainless steel
- Dial: Spun black with applied brushed stainless steel indices
- Superluminova coated luminescent hands
- NBR (Acrylonitrile-butadiene) rubber strap with stainless steel buckle
- Case diameter: 50 mm
- Case Height: 16.2 mm
- Bracelet Width: 30 mm at the lugs
- Movement: Swiss quartz ETA F06.161
- Battery life: 5 years
- Water resistance: 100 m (330 Ft)
- Screw-down crown
- Mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating
Totally recommend.. Was very shocked..
Received the Bravado BQ4-50-RB Cross but it ran 4 hours slow per 24 hours. Sent 3-4 emails to customer service but no reply. Fortunately, I found a telephone number for SISU watches, not online, but in Facebook. Called and the person was pleasant and advised I take watch to a watch repair shop and change battery. I am in that process as we speak. Not a good experience so far.