The BRAVADO Q4 features a 3-hand Swiss-made quartz movement with date and a ticking second hand. The “Cross” dial is clean in design and stunningly unique. The bold case is of impact-forged, surgical grade 316L stainless steel and precision machine sculpted. The screw-down crown is placed in our signature 10 o'clock position for anatomical ease and distinction, while a wide, NBR rubber strap combines elegance and comfort. This SISU timepiece is shielded by an anti-reflective hardened mineral crystal lens.
The BRAVADO Q4-50 is an individually numbered Limited Edition timepiece.
- Case: Brushed 316L surgical grade stainless steel
- Dial: Spun black with applied brushed stainless steel indices
- Superluminova coated luminescent hands
- NBR (Acrylonitrile-butadiene) rubber strap with stainless steel buckle
- Case diameter: 50 mm
- Case Height: 16.2 mm
- Bracelet Width: 30 mm at the lugs
- Movement: Swiss quartz ETA F06.161
- Battery life: 5 years
- Water resistance: 100 m (330 Ft)
- Screw-down crown
- Mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating
Recently i placed an order going on 2 weeks now with no watch and no update, still waiting!!!!!!!!.
This watch is very nice and noticeable. The view through the glass seems to be magnified which is different and stands out from other watches i purchased. I love it!! Keep up the good work
Totally recommend.. Was very shocked..
Received the Bravado BQ4-50-RB Cross but it ran 4 hours slow per 24 hours. Sent 3-4 emails to customer service but no reply. Fortunately, I found a telephone number for SISU watches, not online, but in Facebook. Called and the person was pleasant and advised I take watch to a watch repair shop and change battery. I am in that process as we speak. Not a good experience so far.