The GUARDIAN Q2-50 features features a 3-hand Swiss-made quartz movement with date and a ticking second hand. The dial is traditional in design yet unique in it’s cropped appearance. The bold case is of impact-forged, surgical grade 316L stainless steel and precision machine sculpted. The screw-down crown is placed in our signature 10 o'clock position for anatomical ease and distinction, while a wide NBR rubber strap or an aggressive sculpted stainless steel bracelet combines elegance and comfort. This SISU timepiece is shielded by an anti-reflective hardened mineral crystal lens..
The GUARDIAN Q2-50 is an individually numbered Limited Edition timepiece.
- Case: Brushed 316L surgical grade stainless steel
- Dial: Matte black with brushed stainless steel indices
- Superluminova coated luminescent hands
- NBR (Acrylonitrile-butadiene) rubber strap with stainless steel buckle -or- brushed stainless steel bracelet with deployant clasp
- Case diameter: 50 mm
- Case Height: 16.7 mm
- Strap Width: 30 mm at the lugs and tapers / Bracelet Width: 30 mm
- Movement: Swiss quartz ETA F06.161
- Battery life: 5 years
- Water resistance: 100m (330 Ft)
- Screw-down crown
- Mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating