The BRAVADO Q5 features a 3-hand Swiss-made quartz movement with date and a ticking second hand. The “Stealth” dial is clean in design and stunningly unique. The bold case is of impact-forged, surgical grade 316L PVD coated stainless steel and precision machine sculpted. The screw-down crown is placed in our signature 10 o'clock position for anatomical ease and distinction, while a wide, NBR rubber strap combines elegance and comfort. This SISU timepiece is shielded by an anti-reflective hardened mineral crystal lens.
The BRAVADO Q5-50 is an individually numbered Limited Edition timepiece.
- Case: Black PVD coated 316L surgical grade stainless steel
- Dial: Matte black with tonal luminous indices
- Superluminova coated luminescent hands
- NBR (Acrylonitrile-butadiene) rubber strap with black PVD coated buckle
- Case diameter: 50 mm
- Case Height: 16.2 mm
- Bracelet Width: 30 mm at the lugs
- Movement: Swiss quartz ETA F06.161
- Battery life: 5 years
- Water resistance: 100 m (330 Ft)
- Screw-down crown
- Mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating
Read the return policy because they will send you a dusty watch that looks like it’s been returned and in ripped packaging and tell you they don’t do exchanges or refunds.
Very happy with the fit and look of this watch
Nice piece! Very pleased so far