The BRAVADO Q1 features a 3-hand Swiss-made quartz movement with date and a ticking second hand. The dial is clean in design and stunningly unique. The bold case is of impact-forged, surgical grade 316L PVD coated stainless steel and precision machine sculpted. The screw-down crown is placed in our signature 10 o'clock position for anatomical ease and distinction, while a wide genuine Italian leather strap combines elegance and comfort. This SISU timepiece is shielded by an anti-reflective hardened mineral crystal lens.
The BRAVADO Q1-50 is an individually numbered Limited Edition timepiece.
- Case: Black PVD coated 316L surgical grade stainless steel
- Dial: Matte black with applied indices
- Superluminova coated luminescent hands
- Genuine Italian leather strap with PVD coated buckle
- Case diameter: 50 mm
- Case Height: 16.2 mm
- Bracelet Width: 30 mm at the lugs
- Movement: Swiss quartz ETA F06.161
- Battery life: 5 years
- Water resistance: 100 m (330 Ft)
- Screw-down crown
- Mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating
I really like this version. I do wish that there was a way to get the fitment a bit more precise with the band, but it's not too bad.